Saturday, October 18, 2008

Smart?...or Just Plain Lucky!

Quick, funny little story about MHS. Yesterday CLS told me that he had put MHS in the back seat of the car and given him his own water bottle to hold. By the time CLS had gotten around to the other side of the car, MHS had managed to unscrew the lid and had dumped the water all over himself. "He can unscrew things now", He tells me. I thought to myself, "Sure honey, you just didn't screw that lid on tight enough." Well just moments ago I went searching for MHS, as he was not making any noise, so I knew he was into something he shouldn't be; sure enough...he has unscrewed my jelly bean jar that I use for my primary class and is delighting in the newly found treasure he has illegally accessed!! It is a regular Ball canning jar. I couldn't believe the little rascal. I don't know yet if he really knows how to unscrew something, or if he is just getting lucky, but I'm hoping I don't have to find that out the hard way.

0 comments: