Wednesday, October 15, 2008

UPDATE!

Well Mack is still sleeping so I thought I would post a quick update on what is going on in our lives. (No pics, sorry.) MHS is growing by leaps and bounds, we find out tomorrow how he is doing when we pay the doctor our 9 month & 2 week visit. He now has 3 teeth, 2 on the bottom, and the first one he got is on the top left, kind of weird. He is pretty much eating only table food now and we have yet to discover anything he doesn't like, typical boy. He pushes everything, the high chair, boxes, blocks, anything he can get his hands on all over the place and is now standing on his own without holding on. He is doing MUCH better at taking naps and still sleeps through the night, YEAH!! CLS's practice is doing well, I guess. I don't get too much info, but he seems happy enough. He is going on a 60 mile, 3 day hike next month so each night when he gets home he switches into his new hiking boots to break them in. He absolutely is the best Dad. MHS loves to "workout" with him, especially when he turns on the Def Lepard cd. He takes MHS for a walk every night if he doesn't fall asleep drinking his bottle, to help him go to sleep. He feeds, changes, baths, and plays; what more could you ask for in a father? I am still crazy busy with piano and Dentrix trainings, in addition to being a mommy and wife. I am having my Fall recital on the 27th and it has been an absolute headache getting this one sorted out, and I'm still working on it, so fingers crossed that things will start to fall into place. I have to go to Showlow this weekend for a training, and then there is one every weekend for the next 4 weeks. I'm still managing to keep sane; how, I don't know. That's it in a nutshell for now.

4 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

HEy busy lady! I don't know how you do it, but you do. You are one busy mama. Sometimes I wish I was a little more ambitious like yourself, but it's hard because I don't like stress. Adam stresses out enough for the both of us and if I got so busy that I was stressed....well lets just say we both wouldn't handle it very well. Thanks for being a good example and living proof that moms can do it all. you're the bomb! good luck the piano recital, I hope everything goes as planed. Take care!

Craig and Aly said...

Hey you!!! I seriously can not believe how big Mack is! Why have we not seen you guys in FOREVER??? I know you guys are crazy busy, but lets get together! I miss you!
PS I'm so happy you have a blog!

David and Nikki said...

CRAZY LIFE...man, Mack is getting so big! He is a handsome little man! Are you doing stamp classes?

David and Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.