Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update #2

(Still no pics) WHEW! What a week, we are so glad it is over! Piano lessons are done for the week, CLS is done at the office for the week, we made our whirlwind trip to Show Low for my Dentrix training in 24 hours (record time) and MHS had his 9 month check-up. MHS did great...he is 21 lbs (50%), and the nurse said 30 in., but I think 29 in. long (the 90-94%). He is developing wonderfully and as much as Daddy doesn't want him to, the NP thinks he'll be walking well before his first birthday. (Daddy was not pleased to hear that news.) Unfortunately he had to have two shots, the flu vaccine and another routine vaccination. The bad part was we had to stay in Show Low that night, so needless to say he had the worst night of his life thus far. To make a long story short, we finally got some sleep at 3:00 in the a.m. after a car ride to get him to sleep. Thank heavens for caffeine the next day; doing a training on 3 hrs. of sleep is impossible without it!! I am grateful that I don't drink it regularly, so that when I do, it has the effect I am looking for! My recital is starting to fall into place, FINALLY! Thanks to a great friend, we will have the venue we wanted after all, HOORAY!!! To round off the week, we will finish our primary program tomorrow, yeah! I love it when big projects are finally over with! I look back at my week and think, Oh I'm glad it's over!!!!

0 comments: